Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Wed December 30, 2009
Fort Campbell Bans Adult Store
By Chris Taylor
Fort Campbell, KY – Fort Campbell has added the Adult Toy Box & Tobacco Super Store in nearby Oak Grove, Kentucky to its off-limits establishment list. Soldiers are barred from entering locations on the list and businesses listed are prohibited from advertising on post. According to the Clarksville Leaf Chronicle, Fort Campbell uses the list to protect its soldiers from businesses they find to specifically target and take advantage of soldiers. A spokesperson at the base says businesses can appeal to be removed from the list.