Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon July 20, 2009
Former Teacher Sentenced to Five Years
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – A former Lone Oak High School teacher was sentenced Friday to five years in prison for having sex with a student. 34-year-old Jason Neelley was arrested last December after a 17-year-old girl reported she had a sexual relationship with him. Neelley's charges included first-degree sexual abuse, solicitation, and unlawful use of a minor in a sexual performance. The girl wore a recording device during a meeting with Neelley at the request of local police.