Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Wed May 30, 2012
Former Soldier Wants Wife to Face Adultery Charge
A former U.S. Army Special Forces officer living in Dubai says he won't come back to the U-S despite a court order to return his 1-year-old daughter.
Charles Peters had been stationed at Fort Campbell, and he says his wife needs to return to the United Arab Emirates to face an adultery charge. Peters is being sued by his wife Stacy, who lives in Clarksville, for custody of their daughter, who is in Dubai with her father. Charles Peters says he won't leave until the criminal case in the UAE is finished. Stacy Peters says she fears she will be jailed if she returns.