Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed May 30, 2012
Former Soldier Wants Wife to Face Adultery Charge
A former U.S. Army Special Forces officer living in Dubai says he won't come back to the U-S despite a court order to return his 1-year-old daughter.
Charles Peters had been stationed at Fort Campbell, and he says his wife needs to return to the United Arab Emirates to face an adultery charge. Peters is being sued by his wife Stacy, who lives in Clarksville, for custody of their daughter, who is in Dubai with her father. Charles Peters says he won't leave until the criminal case in the UAE is finished. Stacy Peters says she fears she will be jailed if she returns.