Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon June 18, 2012
Former Social Worker Indicted for Tampering
A former Christian County social worker has been indicted on a charge of tampering with public records. A grand jury handed down the felony indictment Friday against 41-year-old Donna Currey of Hopkinsville.
Currey handled investigations of two high-profile abuse cases that ended when the children were killed. She quit her job in October after a state official accused her of falsifying records. Court records do not indicate whether Currey has hired an attorney.