Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon June 18, 2012
Former Social Worker Indicted for Tampering
A former Christian County social worker has been indicted on a charge of tampering with public records. A grand jury handed down the felony indictment Friday against 41-year-old Donna Currey of Hopkinsville.
Currey handled investigations of two high-profile abuse cases that ended when the children were killed. She quit her job in October after a state official accused her of falsifying records. Court records do not indicate whether Currey has hired an attorney.