Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Mon June 18, 2012
Former Social Worker Indicted for Tampering
A former Christian County social worker has been indicted on a charge of tampering with public records. A grand jury handed down the felony indictment Friday against 41-year-old Donna Currey of Hopkinsville.
Currey handled investigations of two high-profile abuse cases that ended when the children were killed. She quit her job in October after a state official accused her of falsifying records. Court records do not indicate whether Currey has hired an attorney.