Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon June 18, 2012
Former Social Worker Indicted for Tampering
A former Christian County social worker has been indicted on a charge of tampering with public records. A grand jury handed down the felony indictment Friday against 41-year-old Donna Currey of Hopkinsville.
Currey handled investigations of two high-profile abuse cases that ended when the children were killed. She quit her job in October after a state official accused her of falsifying records. Court records do not indicate whether Currey has hired an attorney.