Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Fri July 13, 2012
Former Oak Grove Police Officer Arrested in Connection to 1994 Double Murder
Police have arrested a former Oak Grove Police officer in connection to the unsolved 1994 slayings there of two women at a massage parlor.
Kentucky State Police arrested 49-year-old Leslie Duncan of Central City yesterday and charged him with tampering with physical evidence. Trooper Stu Recke says Duncan was the lead investigator for Oak Grove police in the grisly case. He calls the arrest the first big step toward solving the murders, which happened at the New Life Massage Parlor in Oak Grove.
21-year-old Candida Belt and 18-year-old Gloria Ross were found shot and stabbed. Duncan is being held in the Christian County Jail on a $50,000 bond.