Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon August 24, 2009
Former Middle School Teacher to Be Tried
Graves County, KY – The case against a former Livingston County middle school teacher who faces voyeurism charges may go to trial later this month. Mayfield Police found 51 year old Steve McCuiston hiding under bleachers at a Graves County High School basketball game in February allegedly filming up cheerleaders' skirts. McCuiston faces charges of voyeurism, tampering with physical evidence, eavesdropping and disorderly conduct. At a pretrial conference this morning court officials set a trial date for September 28th, unless a plea agreement is reached earlier.