Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Mon August 24, 2009
Former Middle School Teacher to Be Tried
Graves County, KY – The case against a former Livingston County middle school teacher who faces voyeurism charges may go to trial later this month. Mayfield Police found 51 year old Steve McCuiston hiding under bleachers at a Graves County High School basketball game in February allegedly filming up cheerleaders' skirts. McCuiston faces charges of voyeurism, tampering with physical evidence, eavesdropping and disorderly conduct. At a pretrial conference this morning court officials set a trial date for September 28th, unless a plea agreement is reached earlier.