Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Fri August 31, 2012
Former Middle School Principal Sentenced
A judge today sentenced former South Marshall Middle School principal Kent Barlow to serve 10 years in prison. Barlow pled guilty earlier this month to three charges stemming from an attack on his former girlfriend. Marshall County Circuit Judge Dennis Foust gave Barlow five years for both first degree wanton endangerment and unlawful imprisonment.
He will also serve time for assault. Barlow is eligible for parole in two years.