Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri August 31, 2012
Former Middle School Principal Sentenced
A judge today sentenced former South Marshall Middle School principal Kent Barlow to serve 10 years in prison. Barlow pled guilty earlier this month to three charges stemming from an attack on his former girlfriend. Marshall County Circuit Judge Dennis Foust gave Barlow five years for both first degree wanton endangerment and unlawful imprisonment.
He will also serve time for assault. Barlow is eligible for parole in two years.