Most Active Stories
- Snowfall Predictions Grow; Icing Expected in Southern Western Kentucky Overnight
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Fri August 31, 2012
Former Middle School Principal Sentenced
A judge today sentenced former South Marshall Middle School principal Kent Barlow to serve 10 years in prison. Barlow pled guilty earlier this month to three charges stemming from an attack on his former girlfriend. Marshall County Circuit Judge Dennis Foust gave Barlow five years for both first degree wanton endangerment and unlawful imprisonment.
He will also serve time for assault. Barlow is eligible for parole in two years.