Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri August 31, 2012
Former Middle School Principal Sentenced
A judge today sentenced former South Marshall Middle School principal Kent Barlow to serve 10 years in prison. Barlow pled guilty earlier this month to three charges stemming from an attack on his former girlfriend. Marshall County Circuit Judge Dennis Foust gave Barlow five years for both first degree wanton endangerment and unlawful imprisonment.
He will also serve time for assault. Barlow is eligible for parole in two years.