Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed July 22, 2009
Former Marine Fleeces Toys for Tots
Paducah, KY – Former head of Paducah's Toys for Tots will serve two years in jail for stealing thousands of dollars from the in 2008. Judge Craig Clymer sentenced Jason Carper yesterday to two years in the McCracken County Jail. Carper must also pay ten-thousand-five-hundred-dollars in restitution to the charity. Carper may be eligible for shock probation in 30 to 60 days.