Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Wed July 22, 2009
Former Marine Fleeces Toys for Tots
Paducah, KY – Former head of Paducah's Toys for Tots will serve two years in jail for stealing thousands of dollars from the in 2008. Judge Craig Clymer sentenced Jason Carper yesterday to two years in the McCracken County Jail. Carper must also pay ten-thousand-five-hundred-dollars in restitution to the charity. Carper may be eligible for shock probation in 30 to 60 days.