Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed July 22, 2009
Former Marine Fleeces Toys for Tots
Paducah, KY – Former head of Paducah's Toys for Tots will serve two years in jail for stealing thousands of dollars from the in 2008. Judge Craig Clymer sentenced Jason Carper yesterday to two years in the McCracken County Jail. Carper must also pay ten-thousand-five-hundred-dollars in restitution to the charity. Carper may be eligible for shock probation in 30 to 60 days.