Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Sat October 4, 2008
Former Madisonville Police Officer to Serve 2 Years
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – The former Madisonville police officer convicted of stealing firearms from an evidence locker will serve two years in federal prison. Brian McKinney pled guilty in May to stealing 85 firearms and selling them to local gun dealers while employed at the Madisonville Police Department. A U.S. District Court judge also ordered McKinney to pay 20 thousand dollars in restitution to the city of Madisonville. Because there is no parole in the federal system, McKinney will serve his full sentence.