Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Tue July 7, 2009
Former Madisonville Doctor Faces Lawsuit
By Angela Hatton
Madisonville, KY – Arguments begin today in a civil lawsuit filed against Trover Health System's former chief of radiology. The Madisonville Messenger reports the suit filed on behalf of Judith Burton of Hopkins County alleges Dr. Phillip Trover failed to properly examine x-ray data. The suit also claims Trover did not relay x-ray information to doctors, preventing Burton's chance of proper treatment. Burton died last October. Trover left the hospital in 2004 after his contract was not renewed. Both he and hospital officials claim no wrong-doing.