Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue July 7, 2009
Former Madisonville Doctor Faces Lawsuit
By Angela Hatton
Madisonville, KY – Arguments begin today in a civil lawsuit filed against Trover Health System's former chief of radiology. The Madisonville Messenger reports the suit filed on behalf of Judith Burton of Hopkins County alleges Dr. Phillip Trover failed to properly examine x-ray data. The suit also claims Trover did not relay x-ray information to doctors, preventing Burton's chance of proper treatment. Burton died last October. Trover left the hospital in 2004 after his contract was not renewed. Both he and hospital officials claim no wrong-doing.