Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Thu August 20, 2009
Former Henry High Teacher Pleads Guilty
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – A former Henry County High School teacher has pleaded guilty to two counts of aggravated statutory rape, admitting she had a relationship with a 16-year-old male student. 37-year-old Sandra Kay Curtis of Camden was sentenced Monday to one-hundred and days in confinement and up to four years on supervised probation. Curtis is to have no contact with the victims, must register as a sex offender, and has agreed not to work in any school system again.