Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon March 4, 2013
Former Henderson Community College President Tapped to Run HCC During Search for New President
Former Henderson Community College President Pat Lake is Hopkinsville Community College’s new interim president. Lake’s appointment comes after former HCC President Jim Selbe requested a transfer just one week after returning to work following an investigation into charges of employee misconduct.
Lake is a long-time Kentucky Community and Technical College administrator with more than 25 years of higher education experience. KCTCS president Michael McCall says Lake, who begins work Wednesday, will provide stability for the college as a search for a new permanent president begins.