Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
Mon March 4, 2013
Former Henderson Community College President Tapped to Run HCC During Search for New President
Former Henderson Community College President Pat Lake is Hopkinsville Community College’s new interim president. Lake’s appointment comes after former HCC President Jim Selbe requested a transfer just one week after returning to work following an investigation into charges of employee misconduct.
Lake is a long-time Kentucky Community and Technical College administrator with more than 25 years of higher education experience. KCTCS president Michael McCall says Lake, who begins work Wednesday, will provide stability for the college as a search for a new permanent president begins.