Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon March 4, 2013
Former Henderson Community College President Tapped to Run HCC During Search for New President
Former Henderson Community College President Pat Lake is Hopkinsville Community College’s new interim president. Lake’s appointment comes after former HCC President Jim Selbe requested a transfer just one week after returning to work following an investigation into charges of employee misconduct.
Lake is a long-time Kentucky Community and Technical College administrator with more than 25 years of higher education experience. KCTCS president Michael McCall says Lake, who begins work Wednesday, will provide stability for the college as a search for a new permanent president begins.