Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu June 11, 2009
Former Fancy Farm Coach Pleads Not Guilty to Sex Charges
By Chris Taylor
Mayfield, KY – A former Fancy Farm basketball coach plead not guilty to multiple sexual abuse charges during a preliminary court hearing in Graves District Wednesday. 46-year-old Donald Richard faces twenty sodomy charges, twenty sexual abuse charges and eight counts of using a minor in a sexual performance. Police allege the former elementary school assistant coach had at least twenty encounters with four 14-year-old girls at his home. Judge Deborah Crooks sent all charges over to a grand jury. If indicted, Richard will appear in circuit court on July 20.