Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Thu June 11, 2009
Former Fancy Farm Coach Pleads Not Guilty to Sex Charges
By Chris Taylor
Mayfield, KY – A former Fancy Farm basketball coach plead not guilty to multiple sexual abuse charges during a preliminary court hearing in Graves District Wednesday. 46-year-old Donald Richard faces twenty sodomy charges, twenty sexual abuse charges and eight counts of using a minor in a sexual performance. Police allege the former elementary school assistant coach had at least twenty encounters with four 14-year-old girls at his home. Judge Deborah Crooks sent all charges over to a grand jury. If indicted, Richard will appear in circuit court on July 20.