Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu June 11, 2009
Former Fancy Farm Coach Pleads Not Guilty to Sex Charges
By Chris Taylor
Mayfield, KY – A former Fancy Farm basketball coach plead not guilty to multiple sexual abuse charges during a preliminary court hearing in Graves District Wednesday. 46-year-old Donald Richard faces twenty sodomy charges, twenty sexual abuse charges and eight counts of using a minor in a sexual performance. Police allege the former elementary school assistant coach had at least twenty encounters with four 14-year-old girls at his home. Judge Deborah Crooks sent all charges over to a grand jury. If indicted, Richard will appear in circuit court on July 20.