Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu June 11, 2009
Former Fancy Farm Coach Pleads Not Guilty to Sex Charges
By Chris Taylor
Mayfield, KY – A former Fancy Farm basketball coach plead not guilty to multiple sexual abuse charges during a preliminary court hearing in Graves District Wednesday. 46-year-old Donald Richard faces twenty sodomy charges, twenty sexual abuse charges and eight counts of using a minor in a sexual performance. Police allege the former elementary school assistant coach had at least twenty encounters with four 14-year-old girls at his home. Judge Deborah Crooks sent all charges over to a grand jury. If indicted, Richard will appear in circuit court on July 20.