Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed April 8, 2009
Former County Attorney Indicted
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – Former Trigg County Attorney and native to the area has been indicted on investment fraud. The US Department of Justice has charged Kenneth Kennedy with seven counts of wire fraud and five counts of mail fraud in Tennessee. The scheme, dating back to 2005, has fleeced victims of an estimated seven and a half million dollars. Kennedy's wife, Sheila Kennedy, has pled guilty to involvement in the case. Two other co-conspirators are also facing charges.