Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed April 8, 2009
Former County Attorney Indicted
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – Former Trigg County Attorney and native to the area has been indicted on investment fraud. The US Department of Justice has charged Kenneth Kennedy with seven counts of wire fraud and five counts of mail fraud in Tennessee. The scheme, dating back to 2005, has fleeced victims of an estimated seven and a half million dollars. Kennedy's wife, Sheila Kennedy, has pled guilty to involvement in the case. Two other co-conspirators are also facing charges.