Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon January 4, 2010
Former City Employee Says Not Involved in Meth
By Angela Hatton
Calvert City, KY – A former Calvert City employee has pled not guilty on charges of manufacturing methamphetamine. Shane Greer entered the plea today in Marshall County Circuit Court. Greer and three inmates from the Marshall County Jail were indicted after a meth lab sparked a fire near an area school.