Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon January 4, 2010
Former City Employee Says Not Involved in Meth
By Angela Hatton
Calvert City, KY – A former Calvert City employee has pled not guilty on charges of manufacturing methamphetamine. Shane Greer entered the plea today in Marshall County Circuit Court. Greer and three inmates from the Marshall County Jail were indicted after a meth lab sparked a fire near an area school.