Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon October 8, 2007
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – The Purchase Area District Health Department's yearly flu clinics are underway.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Carrie Pond's report. Carlise County Health Center- Oct. 16, by appointment Calloway County Health Center- Oct. 10 at the University Church of Christ, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Oct. 25 at the Glendale Church of Christ 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Fulton County Health Center- Oct. 16, by appointment Fulton County at Hickman- Oct. 15, by appointment Graves County Health Center- Oct. 16, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Hickman County Health Center- Oct. 11, by appointment McCracken County Health Center- Oct. 17, 1 p.m. to 4:30 contact local Health Center for additional dates