Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Mon October 8, 2007
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – The Purchase Area District Health Department's yearly flu clinics are underway.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Carrie Pond's report.
Carlise County Health Center- Oct. 16, by appointment
Calloway County Health Center- Oct. 10 at the University Church of Christ, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Oct. 25 at the Glendale Church of Christ 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Fulton County Health Center- Oct. 16, by appointment
Fulton County at Hickman- Oct. 15, by appointment
Graves County Health Center- Oct. 16, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Hickman County Health Center- Oct. 11, by appointment
McCracken County Health Center- Oct. 17, 1 p.m. to 4:30
contact local Health Center for additional dates