Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu October 22, 2009
Flu Clinic Draws Students
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Over two-hundred students took advantage of a swine flu clinic at Murray State University yesterday. Health Services Education Coordinator Judy Lyle says 233 students got the vaccine. Lyle says the health services office plans to hold another clinic with their remaining vaccine supply next Wednesday. She does not expect to receive another shipment before then. The clinic will be from October 28 from 1 - 4 PM or until supplies run out. You can see a complete list of Purchase Area H1N1 flu clinics on our website.