Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Murray State’s Next President Says University Discussing Short, Long Term Roles with Mid-Continent
Mon December 4, 2006
Fletcher Town Hall
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Governor Fletcher says the state has hundred of millions of dollars sitting around.. and he's crossing the Commonwealth to find out what Kentuckians want to do with the extra cash. Friday afternoon, he and running mate Robbie Rudolph stopped in Hopkinsville.
Click the "Listen" icon above to Jim Michael's report from Hopkinsville.