Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Tue July 17, 2007
Fletcher and Richards Letters
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Kentucky Governor Ernie Fletcher and House Speaker Jody Richards have been at odds over legislation concerning a potential three-billion dollar, Peabody Energy, fuel conversion plant int he commonwealth. However, recent communication between the two may generate a solution.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Susan Miller's report on the Fletcher and Richards letters.