Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue July 17, 2007
Fletcher and Richards Letters
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Kentucky Governor Ernie Fletcher and House Speaker Jody Richards have been at odds over legislation concerning a potential three-billion dollar, Peabody Energy, fuel conversion plant int he commonwealth. However, recent communication between the two may generate a solution.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Susan Miller's report on the Fletcher and Richards letters.