Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri June 6, 2014
Flash Floods Threaten West Tennessee
Following heavy rain and thunderstorms yesterday and more rain in the forecast today , most of West Tennessee is under a flash flood watch through this evening, including Henry, Lake, Obion, and Weakley Counties. The National Weather Service warns some locations may receive rainfall in excess of two inches, quickly flooding low water crossings. Urban sewers may also back up, causing additional flooding to city streets. Motorists are advised not to drive through standing water.