Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Fri April 26, 2013
Five Tons of Fish and Fun at the 60th Annual World's Biggest Fish Fry
The Grand Parade was at 10 this morning, the Arts & Crafts Show is now open and the Fish Building, too, at the Henry County Fairgrounds. This is the finale weekend of The World's Biggest Fish Fry in Paris, Tennessee. It's a longstanding tradition involving events that started months ago, culminating this week. The General Manager of the Fish Fry tells us all about it with Kate Lochte.
Andrea Lamb is the volunteer General Manager of the World's Biggest Fish Fry culminating today through Sunday in Paris, Tennessee. All you can eat catfish dinners with all the fixins are available at the Henry County Fairgrounds. See the schedule of all the events at worldsbiggestfishfry.com.