Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Fri April 26, 2013
Five Tons of Fish and Fun at the 60th Annual World's Biggest Fish Fry
The Grand Parade was at 10 this morning, the Arts & Crafts Show is now open and the Fish Building, too, at the Henry County Fairgrounds. This is the finale weekend of The World's Biggest Fish Fry in Paris, Tennessee. It's a longstanding tradition involving events that started months ago, culminating this week. The General Manager of the Fish Fry tells us all about it with Kate Lochte.
Andrea Lamb is the volunteer General Manager of the World's Biggest Fish Fry culminating today through Sunday in Paris, Tennessee. All you can eat catfish dinners with all the fixins are available at the Henry County Fairgrounds. See the schedule of all the events at worldsbiggestfishfry.com.