Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue March 16, 2010
Five Approved for Package Liquor in Trigg
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – Five Trigg County business owners have received initial approval for package liquor sales. Trigg Alcohol Beverage Administrator Jay Geiger says owners must still prepare their locations and undergo inspections by the Alcohol Control Board before they can begin selling. One business received permission to open a store in the county's Montgomery precinct, but any alcohol sales there are in limbo until the state Supreme Court decides whether locals can hold another alcohol referendum.