Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue March 16, 2010
Five Approved for Package Liquor in Trigg
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – Five Trigg County business owners have received initial approval for package liquor sales. Trigg Alcohol Beverage Administrator Jay Geiger says owners must still prepare their locations and undergo inspections by the Alcohol Control Board before they can begin selling. One business received permission to open a store in the county's Montgomery precinct, but any alcohol sales there are in limbo until the state Supreme Court decides whether locals can hold another alcohol referendum.