Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue March 16, 2010
Five Approved for Package Liquor in Trigg
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – Five Trigg County business owners have received initial approval for package liquor sales. Trigg Alcohol Beverage Administrator Jay Geiger says owners must still prepare their locations and undergo inspections by the Alcohol Control Board before they can begin selling. One business received permission to open a store in the county's Montgomery precinct, but any alcohol sales there are in limbo until the state Supreme Court decides whether locals can hold another alcohol referendum.