Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu March 13, 2014
Fitness Games and Healthy Education at WOW Kids Fitness & Wellness Fair
Woodmen of the World hosts a Kids Fitness & Wellness Fair at Mid-Continent University's gymnasium on Saturday, March 22, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The event features sports safety and first aid information, anti-drug and alcohol education, health screenings, story time, gardening demonstrations, healthy snacks, games and a Nintendo Wii and Wii Fit giveaway. WOW Community Outreach Manager Angela Hatton joins us on Sounds Good to tell us more.
Mid-Continent University is located on 99 E Powell Road, Mayfield, KY. For more information, contact Angela Hatton at 270-753-4382 or 270-217-4832.