Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon November 30, 2009
Fisherman's Identity Released
By Angela Hatton
Grand Rivers, KY – Marshall County police have released the identity of a Livingston County man who went missing on Kentucky Lake. Rescuers continue to search for 69-year-old Robert Bramlett, who was reported missing Saturday afternoon. Law enforcement officials located Bramlett's fishing boat, cell phone, and fishing gear, but have yet to find Bramlett. Searchers are using sonar to search the lake bottom and surrounding shore.