Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon November 30, 2009
Fisherman's Identity Released
By Angela Hatton
Grand Rivers, KY – Marshall County police have released the identity of a Livingston County man who went missing on Kentucky Lake. Rescuers continue to search for 69-year-old Robert Bramlett, who was reported missing Saturday afternoon. Law enforcement officials located Bramlett's fishing boat, cell phone, and fishing gear, but have yet to find Bramlett. Searchers are using sonar to search the lake bottom and surrounding shore.