Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu September 24, 2009
First Quarterly Meeting for MSU Board
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – The Murray State University Board of Regents has their quarterly meeting today. This is the first business meeting of the year for the board, which will discuss policy and personnel changes, among other issues. The meeting is open to the public and begins at 10 AM in Pogue Library.