Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon May 20, 2013
First Cairo Bridge Meeting Tonight
The first of two public meetings concerning the future of the U.S. 51 Ohio River Bridge is tonight from 4-7 at Cairo High School.
Kentucky and Illinois highway officials are working with the Federal Highway Administration to gather public input on the nearly 80-year-old structure. The bridge could be repaired or replaced.
A second meeting will be held Tuesday from 4-7 at the Ballard Center Community Room in La Center.
Roads & Highways