Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon May 20, 2013
First Cairo Bridge Meeting Tonight
The first of two public meetings concerning the future of the U.S. 51 Ohio River Bridge is tonight from 4-7 at Cairo High School.
Kentucky and Illinois highway officials are working with the Federal Highway Administration to gather public input on the nearly 80-year-old structure. The bridge could be repaired or replaced.
A second meeting will be held Tuesday from 4-7 at the Ballard Center Community Room in La Center.
Roads & Highways