Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu February 16, 2012
Final Merger Forum Tonight at LOHS
The fourth and final public forum discussing a possible merger for McCracken County and Paducah governments is tonight at Lone Oak High School at 6:30 p.m. The Charter County Government Merger Committee has worked on the merger plan since 2009 before presenting it to the public in January. After tonight’s forum, the committee will meet to discuss concerns voiced by residents before finalizing the plan and deciding if the issue belongs on the ballot in November.