Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Thu February 16, 2012
Final Merger Forum Tonight at LOHS
The fourth and final public forum discussing a possible merger for McCracken County and Paducah governments is tonight at Lone Oak High School at 6:30 p.m. The Charter County Government Merger Committee has worked on the merger plan since 2009 before presenting it to the public in January. After tonight’s forum, the committee will meet to discuss concerns voiced by residents before finalizing the plan and deciding if the issue belongs on the ballot in November.