Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Wed July 29, 2009
Final Defendant in Currin Case
By Angela Hatton
Mayfield, KY – A jury has been selected in for the trial of the final defendant in the Jessica Currin murder case. Lynn Austin Leech faces evidence tampering and perjury charges. Currin's burned body was found behind a Mayfield middle school in 2000. Six other people have already been tried or pled guilty in actions related to the murder. Leech is being tried in Graves County Circuit Court.