Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- Paducah Receives $400k Grant for New Park
- Dr. Richard Carrier on the Historicity of Jesus
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
Fri June 22, 2012
Fiddler Scott Moore on crossing borders and crossing genres
Scott Moore has been to Ireland, Ecuador, Poland, Australia, Canada, China, as well as around the U.S. playing his violin. He lives in Louisville now and plays fiddle for The 23 String Band- who will be playing at ROMP in Owensboro next week. Rose Krzton-Presson spoke with Scott about crossing borders, crossing genres, and where he’s looking to go next with his instrument.
Scott Moore will be giving a fiddle workshop with Kati Penn of NewTown and Mike Barnett of The Deadly Gentlemen at 4:30on Saturday, June 30th in Owensboro. Click here for a complete list and schedule of artists giving workshops at ROMP.