Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri June 22, 2012
Fiddler Scott Moore on crossing borders and crossing genres
Scott Moore has been to Ireland, Ecuador, Poland, Australia, Canada, China, as well as around the U.S. playing his violin. He lives in Louisville now and plays fiddle for The 23 String Band- who will be playing at ROMP in Owensboro next week. Rose Krzton-Presson spoke with Scott about crossing borders, crossing genres, and where he’s looking to go next with his instrument.
Scott Moore will be giving a fiddle workshop with Kati Penn of NewTown and Mike Barnett of The Deadly Gentlemen at 4:30on Saturday, June 30th in Owensboro. Click here for a complete list and schedule of artists giving workshops at ROMP.