Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue July 21, 2009
Ferry Gets Repairs
By Angela Hatton
Marion, KY – A stimulus grant will go to help repair a western Kentucky ferry. Cave In Rock Ferry transports around 500 vehicles a day between Crittenden County and Cave-in-Rock, Illinois. Governor Steve Beshear has announced ninety-thousand dollars to repair the Kentucky landing. The existing landing will be elevated to prevent erosion problems.