Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue July 21, 2009
Ferry Gets Repairs
By Angela Hatton
Marion, KY – A stimulus grant will go to help repair a western Kentucky ferry. Cave In Rock Ferry transports around 500 vehicles a day between Crittenden County and Cave-in-Rock, Illinois. Governor Steve Beshear has announced ninety-thousand dollars to repair the Kentucky landing. The existing landing will be elevated to prevent erosion problems.