Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu September 5, 2013
Federal Grant to Assist Local Airport
The Mayfield-Graves County Airport will get more than $200,000 for runway and pavement rehabilitation. The money is part of a $3.5 million dollar grant four rural Kentucky airports will share. State officials say other grant recipients include Breckinridge County Airport at Hardinsburg, the Cynthiana-Harrison County Airport and the Stanton-Powell County Airport. The grants are from the U.S. Department of Transportation, but the state will help cover a portion of all four projects.