Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu September 5, 2013
Federal Grant to Assist Local Airport
The Mayfield-Graves County Airport will get more than $200,000 for runway and pavement rehabilitation. The money is part of a $3.5 million dollar grant four rural Kentucky airports will share. State officials say other grant recipients include Breckinridge County Airport at Hardinsburg, the Cynthiana-Harrison County Airport and the Stanton-Powell County Airport. The grants are from the U.S. Department of Transportation, but the state will help cover a portion of all four projects.