Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Murray Holds Special Ties for Likely Next Host of 'A Prairie Home Companion'
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- KSP: Mennonite Man Killed in Todd County Home Invasion
- BOOM: 19 Places to See Fireworks this Independence Day Weekend
Thu May 2, 2013
Faulkner Appointed Calloway County Clerk
Longtime Calloway County Clerk’s Office employee Antonia Faulkner is the new county clerk.
Judge Executive Larry Elkins conducted Faulkner’s swearing-in ceremony yesterday afternoon.
Her appointment comes after 20 years in the county clerk’s office, as a deputy clerk.
Faulkner will serve out the remaining term of Ray Coursey Jr., who died last weekend at the age of 45. Faulkner said she will run for re-election in November 2014.