Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Thu May 2, 2013
Faulkner Appointed Calloway County Clerk
Longtime Calloway County Clerk’s Office employee Antonia Faulkner is the new county clerk.
Judge Executive Larry Elkins conducted Faulkner’s swearing-in ceremony yesterday afternoon.
Her appointment comes after 20 years in the county clerk’s office, as a deputy clerk.
Faulkner will serve out the remaining term of Ray Coursey Jr., who died last weekend at the age of 45. Faulkner said she will run for re-election in November 2014.