Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu May 2, 2013
Faulkner Appointed Calloway County Clerk
Longtime Calloway County Clerk’s Office employee Antonia Faulkner is the new county clerk.
Judge Executive Larry Elkins conducted Faulkner’s swearing-in ceremony yesterday afternoon.
Her appointment comes after 20 years in the county clerk’s office, as a deputy clerk.
Faulkner will serve out the remaining term of Ray Coursey Jr., who died last weekend at the age of 45. Faulkner said she will run for re-election in November 2014.