Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu May 2, 2013
Faulkner Appointed Calloway County Clerk
Longtime Calloway County Clerk’s Office employee Antonia Faulkner is the new county clerk.
Judge Executive Larry Elkins conducted Faulkner’s swearing-in ceremony yesterday afternoon.
Her appointment comes after 20 years in the county clerk’s office, as a deputy clerk.
Faulkner will serve out the remaining term of Ray Coursey Jr., who died last weekend at the age of 45. Faulkner said she will run for re-election in November 2014.