Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- Kentucky Sees Big Change in the Number of People Who Drink Alcohol
- More Patients Visiting ERs Despite Affordable Care Act
- MSU Alumnus Featured in National Geographic DocuDrama "American Genius"
Thu May 2, 2013
Faulkner Appointed Calloway County Clerk
Longtime Calloway County Clerk’s Office employee Antonia Faulkner is the new county clerk.
Judge Executive Larry Elkins conducted Faulkner’s swearing-in ceremony yesterday afternoon.
Her appointment comes after 20 years in the county clerk’s office, as a deputy clerk.
Faulkner will serve out the remaining term of Ray Coursey Jr., who died last weekend at the age of 45. Faulkner said she will run for re-election in November 2014.