Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue August 8, 2006
By Constance Alexander
Murray, KY – Even after many years have passed some wonderful moments from her childhood still remain.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Constance Alexander look back fondly on her father while she was growing up. Alexander is a writer. Her book of poems "Dreamfish" is currently available at the Murray State University bookstore and on amazon.com.