Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri April 27, 2012
The Farewell Drifters at Centennial Park
Members of the Nashville-based Farewell Drifters are working towards releasing their third full-length album to follow up Yellow Tag Mondays (2010) and Echo Boom (2011). The band is known for incorporating 60s style harmonies into folk-inspired music all on top of a youthful energy that's impossible to ignore at their live shows.
The Farewell Drifters performed at the 11th annual Nashville Earth Day Festival last weekend. Rose Krzton-Presson spoke with bandmembers Josh Britt and Zach Bevill before their performance in Centennial Park.
For more information, visit www.thefarewelldrifters.com.