Most Active Stories
- Protesters Show Up at Home of Hopkinsville Man Who Stepped on Flag
- Murray State Graduate Establishes Scholarship for Students on the Autism Spectrum
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATED: Forest Service Officials Tour Controversial LBL Management Projects with Students
Fri April 27, 2012
The Farewell Drifters at Centennial Park
Members of the Nashville-based Farewell Drifters are working towards releasing their third full-length album to follow up Yellow Tag Mondays (2010) and Echo Boom (2011). The band is known for incorporating 60s style harmonies into folk-inspired music all on top of a youthful energy that's impossible to ignore at their live shows.
The Farewell Drifters performed at the 11th annual Nashville Earth Day Festival last weekend. Rose Krzton-Presson spoke with bandmembers Josh Britt and Zach Bevill before their performance in Centennial Park.
For more information, visit www.thefarewelldrifters.com.