Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Murray Holds Special Ties for Likely Next Host of 'A Prairie Home Companion'
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Polls: Republicans Lead All of Kentucky's Statewide Races; Paul Tops GOP Presidential Hopefuls
- Convoy Tours Controversial Areas at Land Between the Lakes
Fri April 27, 2012
The Farewell Drifters at Centennial Park
Members of the Nashville-based Farewell Drifters are working towards releasing their third full-length album to follow up Yellow Tag Mondays (2010) and Echo Boom (2011). The band is known for incorporating 60s style harmonies into folk-inspired music all on top of a youthful energy that's impossible to ignore at their live shows.
The Farewell Drifters performed at the 11th annual Nashville Earth Day Festival last weekend. Rose Krzton-Presson spoke with bandmembers Josh Britt and Zach Bevill before their performance in Centennial Park.
For more information, visit www.thefarewelldrifters.com.