Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri April 27, 2012
The Farewell Drifters at Centennial Park
Members of the Nashville-based Farewell Drifters are working towards releasing their third full-length album to follow up Yellow Tag Mondays (2010) and Echo Boom (2011). The band is known for incorporating 60s style harmonies into folk-inspired music all on top of a youthful energy that's impossible to ignore at their live shows.
The Farewell Drifters performed at the 11th annual Nashville Earth Day Festival last weekend. Rose Krzton-Presson spoke with bandmembers Josh Britt and Zach Bevill before their performance in Centennial Park.
For more information, visit www.thefarewelldrifters.com.