Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Fri April 27, 2012
The Farewell Drifters at Centennial Park
Members of the Nashville-based Farewell Drifters are working towards releasing their third full-length album to follow up Yellow Tag Mondays (2010) and Echo Boom (2011). The band is known for incorporating 60s style harmonies into folk-inspired music all on top of a youthful energy that's impossible to ignore at their live shows.
The Farewell Drifters performed at the 11th annual Nashville Earth Day Festival last weekend. Rose Krzton-Presson spoke with bandmembers Josh Britt and Zach Bevill before their performance in Centennial Park.
For more information, visit www.thefarewelldrifters.com.