Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon May 26, 2014
Far-Right Parties Made Big Gains In European Parliamentary Elections
In Great Britain, the anti-Europe UKIP was the No. 1 vote getter. In France, Marine Le Pen's National Front also did much better than expected.