Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon May 26, 2014
Far-Right Parties Made Big Gains In European Parliamentary Elections
In Great Britain, the anti-Europe UKIP was the No. 1 vote getter. In France, Marine Le Pen's National Front also did much better than expected.