Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue May 28, 2013
Experience a 'High Noon Breakfast Reception' Circa 1907 at Adsmore
Kate Lochte speaks Adsmore House & Gardens Curator Ardell Jarrat about a reenactment of a "high noon breakfast" reception at Adsmore in Princeton on Saturday, June 8 at noon. These festivities are based on Selina Smith's and John Osborne's 1907 wedding. Tickets are $15 and reservations are due by Tuesday, June 4. A brief program on Victorian-era wedding customs and a tour are included for luncheon participants. See more about the Adsmore House at their website.