Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Tue May 28, 2013
Experience a 'High Noon Breakfast Reception' Circa 1907 at Adsmore
Kate Lochte speaks Adsmore House & Gardens Curator Ardell Jarrat about a reenactment of a "high noon breakfast" reception at Adsmore in Princeton on Saturday, June 8 at noon. These festivities are based on Selina Smith's and John Osborne's 1907 wedding. Tickets are $15 and reservations are due by Tuesday, June 4. A brief program on Victorian-era wedding customs and a tour are included for luncheon participants. See more about the Adsmore House at their website.