Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue May 28, 2013
Experience a 'High Noon Breakfast Reception' Circa 1907 at Adsmore
Kate Lochte speaks Adsmore House & Gardens Curator Ardell Jarrat about a reenactment of a "high noon breakfast" reception at Adsmore in Princeton on Saturday, June 8 at noon. These festivities are based on Selina Smith's and John Osborne's 1907 wedding. Tickets are $15 and reservations are due by Tuesday, June 4. A brief program on Victorian-era wedding customs and a tour are included for luncheon participants. See more about the Adsmore House at their website.