Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Tue February 19, 2013
Exhibit for Hopkinsville African American Educator Rozelle Leavell
Alissa Keller is with us next. She's the Executive Director of the Museums of Historic Hopkinsville-Christian County clustered around the Pennyroyal Area Museum at 217 East 9th Street, in the old post office building. The other museums across the street include the Charles Jackson Circus Museum and the Woody Winfree Fire-Transportation Museum. Today's conversation centers on what's happening at The Pennyroyal this month and next. Kate Lochte has the conversation.
That's the Executive Director of the Museums of Historic Hopkinsville-Christian County, Alissa Keller. The Pennyroyal Area Museum at 217 East 9th Street in downtown Hopkinsville is open Tuesday through Friday, 9 to 5, and Saturday, 10 to 3. See museumsofhopkinsville.org for more. In addition to the Pennyrile, there's the Charles Jackson Circus Museum and the Woody Winfree Fire-Transportation Museum.