Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Tue February 19, 2013
Exhibit for Hopkinsville African American Educator Rozelle Leavell
Alissa Keller is with us next. She's the Executive Director of the Museums of Historic Hopkinsville-Christian County clustered around the Pennyroyal Area Museum at 217 East 9th Street, in the old post office building. The other museums across the street include the Charles Jackson Circus Museum and the Woody Winfree Fire-Transportation Museum. Today's conversation centers on what's happening at The Pennyroyal this month and next. Kate Lochte has the conversation.
That's the Executive Director of the Museums of Historic Hopkinsville-Christian County, Alissa Keller. The Pennyroyal Area Museum at 217 East 9th Street in downtown Hopkinsville is open Tuesday through Friday, 9 to 5, and Saturday, 10 to 3. See museumsofhopkinsville.org for more. In addition to the Pennyrile, there's the Charles Jackson Circus Museum and the Woody Winfree Fire-Transportation Museum.