Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue October 13, 2009
Executive Inn Violates Building Codes
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Paducah's building inspector says there is evidence people may be living in the Executive Inn. Joel Scarbrough recently evaluated the vacant hotel and sent five safety and building code violations to owner Bhupinder Singh on Friday. Broken glass and fallen debris are among some of the cited hazards. The Paducah Sun reports Singh could face $500-per-day fines if the violations are not soon corrected. He has three days to contact city officials after he receives the warning via certified mail.