Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri May 29, 2009
Executive Inn Investor Facing Charges
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – The investor looking to buy Paducah's Executive Inn is being investigated for fraud and other wrongdoing. WPSD-TV reports Space Coast Hospitality owner Bill Parsons is facing charges in cases involving hotels in Florida and North Carolina. Plaintiffs say Parsons borrowed money and continually broke deadline deals. Parsons is also behind on raising the money to purchase the Executive Inn. He and Mayor Bill Paxton have said if Space Coast Hospitality can't buy the inn by June 15th, they will cancel the deal.