Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon June 18, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Ever since Buhpinder Singh announced plans to buy the decaying Executive Inn and Conference Center in downtown Paducah last year, questions about his intentions have left the region in limbo. From city government to downtown businesses to tens of thousands of quilters, lots of folks are asking about the future of the "Big E." As Jim Michael reports, recent developments might finally answer some of those questions, but not all.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's report on the Executive Inn.