Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Mon June 18, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Ever since Buhpinder Singh announced plans to buy the decaying Executive Inn and Conference Center in downtown Paducah last year, questions about his intentions have left the region in limbo. From city government to downtown businesses to tens of thousands of quilters, lots of folks are asking about the future of the "Big E." As Jim Michael reports, recent developments might finally answer some of those questions, but not all.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's report on the Executive Inn.