Most Active Stories
- Logging Expert: Wickliffe Paper Mill Closure a $600M Hit to State Economy
- Chris Thile Plays Benefit Concert at Murray State
- Kate Lochte Retires from WKMS-FM
- NASA's International Space Station Will Be Visible Tonight
- MSU President Bob Davies Talks Leadership Changes and New Construction at Murray State University
Mon June 18, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Ever since Buhpinder Singh announced plans to buy the decaying Executive Inn and Conference Center in downtown Paducah last year, questions about his intentions have left the region in limbo. From city government to downtown businesses to tens of thousands of quilters, lots of folks are asking about the future of the "Big E." As Jim Michael reports, recent developments might finally answer some of those questions, but not all.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's report on the Executive Inn.