Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Mon June 18, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Ever since Buhpinder Singh announced plans to buy the decaying Executive Inn and Conference Center in downtown Paducah last year, questions about his intentions have left the region in limbo. From city government to downtown businesses to tens of thousands of quilters, lots of folks are asking about the future of the "Big E." As Jim Michael reports, recent developments might finally answer some of those questions, but not all.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's report on the Executive Inn.