Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu August 13, 2009
Ex-Officer Sues Clarksville Police Department
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – A former police officer is suing the Clarksville Police Department in federal court, alleging racial discrimination and retaliation for a previous lawsuit. Raymond Davis Sr. was fired for supposedly lying about pursuing an intoxicated driver last December. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports Davis was a domestic violence investigator on the force and has worked for the police department for about 15 years. The city reached an out-of-court settlement of $150,000 with Davis in 2007 for his previous lawsuit.