Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Thu August 13, 2009
Ex-Officer Sues Clarksville Police Department
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – A former police officer is suing the Clarksville Police Department in federal court, alleging racial discrimination and retaliation for a previous lawsuit. Raymond Davis Sr. was fired for supposedly lying about pursuing an intoxicated driver last December. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports Davis was a domestic violence investigator on the force and has worked for the police department for about 15 years. The city reached an out-of-court settlement of $150,000 with Davis in 2007 for his previous lawsuit.