Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu August 13, 2009
Ex-Officer Sues Clarksville Police Department
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – A former police officer is suing the Clarksville Police Department in federal court, alleging racial discrimination and retaliation for a previous lawsuit. Raymond Davis Sr. was fired for supposedly lying about pursuing an intoxicated driver last December. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports Davis was a domestic violence investigator on the force and has worked for the police department for about 15 years. The city reached an out-of-court settlement of $150,000 with Davis in 2007 for his previous lawsuit.