Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon October 5, 2009
Etherton Expected in Court
By Chris Taylor
Jackson, TN – The Fort Campbell soldier arrested last week in Paris, Tennessee attempting to sell stolen military-grade weapons will be in court tomorrow. 29-year-old Joshua Bartlett Etherton was arrested after he allegedly sold an anti-tank rocket and four hand grenades to an undercover federal agent. He is scheduled to appear in a Jackson, TN courtroom for a detention hearing tomorrow at 2:00 pm. Etherton is charged in a two-count indictment for knowingly possessing illegal weapons. Tricountystar.com reports Etherton was born in Murray and has been stationed at Fort Campbell since March of last year.