Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon October 5, 2009
Etherton Expected in Court
By Chris Taylor
Jackson, TN – The Fort Campbell soldier arrested last week in Paris, Tennessee attempting to sell stolen military-grade weapons will be in court tomorrow. 29-year-old Joshua Bartlett Etherton was arrested after he allegedly sold an anti-tank rocket and four hand grenades to an undercover federal agent. He is scheduled to appear in a Jackson, TN courtroom for a detention hearing tomorrow at 2:00 pm. Etherton is charged in a two-count indictment for knowingly possessing illegal weapons. Tricountystar.com reports Etherton was born in Murray and has been stationed at Fort Campbell since March of last year.