Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri May 4, 2012
Establishing Endowments Seminar in Murray
The Murray-Calloway County Community Foundation will host a seminar on the benefits of establishing endowments. Philanthropy 360 is scheduled from 5 to 6:30 Tuesday evening at Wrather Museum on the Murray State University campus. Featured speakers include Bob Long, a former grantmaker for the Kellogg Foundation, and Tony Watkins, executive director of the Community Foundation of West Kentucky. More than $150,000 dollars remain in the Endow Kentucky tax credits program for fiscal 2012. Endow Kentucky to increase philanthropic activity in the commonwealth.