Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri May 4, 2012
Establishing Endowments Seminar in Murray
The Murray-Calloway County Community Foundation will host a seminar on the benefits of establishing endowments. Philanthropy 360 is scheduled from 5 to 6:30 Tuesday evening at Wrather Museum on the Murray State University campus. Featured speakers include Bob Long, a former grantmaker for the Kellogg Foundation, and Tony Watkins, executive director of the Community Foundation of West Kentucky. More than $150,000 dollars remain in the Endow Kentucky tax credits program for fiscal 2012. Endow Kentucky to increase philanthropic activity in the commonwealth.