Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
Thu April 17, 2014
Ephemera Paducah Hosts Card-Making Project for Troops
This Saturday (April 19), Ephemera Paducah hosts a card-making day following Operation Write Home guidelines. Kristen Williams joins Kate Lochte on Sounds Good with details about the 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. event providing deployed troops hand-made greeting cards to send back home to loved ones.
Started by Sandy Allknock in 2007, thousands of cardmakers throughout the country made hand-crafted greeting cards to send to deployed troops so that they can send cards back home to their loved ones. Creativity is free-reign so bring artistic talents. Studio tools and supplies will be provided, but bring your won papers, glues and embellishments.