Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu April 9, 2009
EPA Water Grant
By Angela Hatton
Louisville, KY – The Environmental Protection Agency will provide 20-million-dollars to improve local water utilities across Kentucky. EPA administrator Stan Meiburg [MY-berg] in Atlanta tells the Courier-Journal the funds will help the state's efforts to upgrade aging drinking water supplies and will provide jobs. The agency funds the program to help finance improvements with an emphasis on small and disadvantaged communities. The funds will be distributed through the Kentucky Infrastructure Authority.