Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Mon August 20, 2007
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Lawmakers have returned to Frankfort to begin debate on an energy bill. The plan is intended to lure a three billion dollar coal gasification plant to Kentucky.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Susan Miller's report.