Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Mon August 20, 2007
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Lawmakers have returned to Frankfort to begin debate on an energy bill. The plan is intended to lure a three billion dollar coal gasification plant to Kentucky.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Susan Miller's report.