Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Thu May 24, 2012
Energy Efficiency Grants go to Local Farmers
Nearly $700,000 in On-Farm Energy Efficiency and Production grants are going to farmers around the Commonwealth.
About $100,000 of the Kentucky Agricultural Development Funds go to farmers in the Four Rivers Region. The program provides a 25% reimbursement or up to $10,000 of the cost of qualified energy saving item. Some of the items that qualify for reimbursement are solar panels, energy audits, and energy efficiency training.