Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Thu May 24, 2012
Energy Efficiency Grants go to Local Farmers
Nearly $700,000 in On-Farm Energy Efficiency and Production grants are going to farmers around the Commonwealth.
About $100,000 of the Kentucky Agricultural Development Funds go to farmers in the Four Rivers Region. The program provides a 25% reimbursement or up to $10,000 of the cost of qualified energy saving item. Some of the items that qualify for reimbursement are solar panels, energy audits, and energy efficiency training.