Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Thu July 25, 2013
ELO's Jeff Lynne Describes His Work In The Studio
Originally published on Wed October 2, 2013 4:52 pm
Jeff Lynne isn't quite at the forefront of '70s and '80s classic rock, but he was responsible for some formidable records with Electric Light Orchestra and Traveling Wilburys; later, he produced releases for Wilbury collaborators Tom Petty, Roy Orbison and George Harrison.
Here, World Cafe talks to Lynne from his studio in England to discuss his past work, which includes the creation of the Beatles track "Free As a Bird" for Anthology 1. Recently, Lynne has also reissued the live ELO album Zoom and his own solo collection, Armchair Theatre.